The functions of the Chiropractic Board of Australia include:
- registering chiropractors and students
- developing standards, codes and guidelines for the chiropractic profession
- handling notifications, complaints, investigations and disciplinary hearings
- assessing overseas trained practitioners who wish to practise in Australia; and
- approving accreditation standards and accredited programs of study.
Our functions are supported by Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
For information about legislation governing our operations see AHPRA's Legislation and Publications pages.