Under section 37 of the National Law, the Chiropractic Board of Australia has established a number of standing and ad-hoc committees and working groups to help manage the work of the Board.
The committees currently in place are:
- Immediate Action Committee
- Registration, Notification and Compliance Committee
- Accreditation, Assessment and Education Committee
- Communications and Relationships Committee
- CPD Committee
- Governance, Finance and Administration Committee
- Standards, Policies, Codes and Guidelines Committee.